DMRC Assistant Manager (Electrical / Signal & Telecom) Recruitment 2012
- Assistant Manager (Electrical)
- Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecom)
- Must have qualified the written examination for Indian Engineering Services (IES) Examination, conducted by UPSC during any one of the last three years i.e., 2009, 2010 & 2011, and have appeared at interview, but either have not been finally selected or have declined the offer of UPSC, after selection
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years (Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DMRC: http://www.eonlineapply.com/dmrcest/Pages/DMRC-17_advt.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 250: General / OBC candidates
Rs 100: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can register online by filling the online application form available on the official link of DMRC: http://www.eonlineapply.com/dmrcest/Pages/index.htm
- Online registration began from December 11, 2012 and will close on December 31, 2012.
- Candidates can pay the application fees, for Rs 250 / Rs 100, through Triplicate Challan, which candidates can download from the official link of DMRC: http://www.eonlineapply.com/dmrcest/Pages/index.htm
- Candidates can pay the application in any branch of State Bank of India, in the DMRC Account No. 32091518042, from December 12, 2012 till December 31, 2012.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a complete Challan copies with details of Journal Number, Branch Name, Branch Code No., and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a Registration Slip with unique Registration No., which candidates are required to print out and use for the further process.
- Printed Registration Slip, along with affixed passport size photograph, copies of mark sheets of written examination & interview issued by UPSC, photo copy of interview call letter, and DMRC Challan copy, should be submitted to The Executive Director (HR), 3rd Floor, Metro Bhavan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110001, by speed post latest by January 10, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post _____, Post Code _________ & Category _______ (UR/OBC/SC/ST)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://www.eonlineapply.com/dmrcest/Pages/index.htm
Registered Office:Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road
New Delhi - 110001
Contact No.: 011 - 23417910/12
Fax No.: 011 - 23417921