DMRC Director (Electrical) Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-11-09T17:26:21+05:30
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), New Delhi, has invited applications from knowledgeable and skillful professionals for recruitment 2012, for the post of Director (Electrical).
Candidate's appointment is to be done on contract basis, for a period of five years or till the age of superannuation (age 62 years), whichever is earlier. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Personal Interview.
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview, by the selection committee. The interview schedule will be announced later. For complete details regarding recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of DMRC: http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with a consistently good academic record from a recognized Institute
- Minimum 25 years of Group ‘A’ / Executive Service in the Railway sector
- Should have work experience in Planning, Designing and Execution of major electrical works in rail-based transportation projects, preferably in urban situations, such as Metro / MRTS
- Should have extensive work experience in preparing tendering / contract management, and project management of important electrical structures from domestic and international vendors, as a team leader
- Should have experience and sound knowledge of Coordinating and Interfacing with railway related disciplines, such as Track, Signaling & Electrification, etc.
- Should have experience of complying with project related requirements of international funding institutions
- Experience in maintenance, designing and execution of electrical systems of underground / elevated rail projects, in urban / sub-urban environments, is desirable.
- Experience of all phases of rail based urban transportation projects, on international bidding contract basis i.e. Planning, Bid Documents, Bidding, Execution, Commissioning, Post Commissioning, etc., with experience in handling consultancy works related to Urban Rail Transport Projects is desirable.
- Candidates should be above the age of 45 years and below the age of 58 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DMRC: http://www.delhimetrorail.com/CareerDocuments/2012/11/213DE_.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of DMRC: http://www.delhimetrorail.com/CareerDocuments/2012/11/213DE_.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with copies of ACRs of last 5 years, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to Executive Director (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110001, by post latest by December 3, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://www.delhimetrorail.com/CareerDocuments/2012/11/213DE_.pdf
Registered Office:Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Fire Brigade Lane
New Delhi - 110001
Contact No.: 011 - 23417910/12
Fax No.: 011 - 23417921