DMRC Executive Trainees Recruitment 2012
- BE / B Tech Degree in Civil / Electrical / Electronics engineering with minimum 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute Or
- B Arch Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years (Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST candidates as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DMRC: http://www.eonlineapply.com/dmrc2/advt.htm
Application Fee: Rs 375: General / OBC candidates
Rs 125: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of DMRC: http://www.eonlineapply.com/dmrc2/index.aspx
- Before applying, candidates are required to pay-in the application fee of Rs 375 / Rs 125 through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official link of DMRC: http://www.eonlineapply.com/dmrc2/index.aspx.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount in any branch of State bank of India, in the Account No. 32091518042.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount from March 5, 2012 till March 30, 2012.
- After paying the application fee through Challan, the bank will generate a Challan Copy with details of Branch Name, Branch Code Number, Journal No. and Date of Deposit, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of online application form, the system will generate a Registration Slip with unique Registration No., which candidates should take print-out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Registration slip with affix passport size photograph, duly complete in all respect along with the Challan copy and photocopies of all the required documents should be submitted to the DMRC Limited, Post Bag No. 9, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi - 110003, by ordinary post on or before April 4, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post & Category” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 04-Apr-2012
Exams Date: 13-May-2012
Download Form: http://www.eonlineapply.com/dmrc2/index.aspx
Registered Office:Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Fire Brigade Lane
New Delhi - 110001
Contact No.: 011 - 23417910/12
Fax No.: 011 - 23417921