DMRC Jr Engineer (Civil) Posts Recruitment 2013 For Phase III Projects
- Three years of Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years (Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST candidates provided as per government norms)
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DMRC: http://www.delhimetrorail.com/CareerDocuments/2013/3/227WalkinJE_Civil.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 200: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of DMRC: http://www.delhimetrorail.com/CareerDocuments/2013/3/227WalkinJE_Civil.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 200 / Rs 50, drawn in favor of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates should mention their name, address and contact no. on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport size photographs, DD, and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Executive Director (HR), Metro Bhavan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110001, by speed post latest by April 25, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post _____ & Category _______ (UR/OBC/SC/ST)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 25-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.delhimetrorail.com/CareerDocuments/2013/3/227WalkinJE_Civil.pdf
Registered Office:Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane
New Delhi - 110001
Contact No.: 011 - 23417910/12
Fax No.: 011 - 23417921