DRDO - CVRDE Recruitment February 2013 For JRF & SRF (P)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Design)
The appointment is to be done on direct basis. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview, to be conducted by recruitment authority of DRDO. Candidates will be short-listed after initial screening and called for interview. The interview schedule and date will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For more information regarding the recruitment, one can visit the http://www.drdo.gov.in/.
- BE / B Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / College.
- ME / M Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / College.
- Candidates’ age should not be more than 28 years for JRF and 32 years for SRF (P) as on February 17, 2013.
- Age relaxation of 5 and 3 years is respectively given to SC/ST and OBC candidates
Application Fee: Rs 50 (SC/ST/OBC candidates are exempted from paying the application fee)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply through the prescribed format downloadable from the direct recruitment link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10301_624_1213b.pdf
- Candidates should fill application form on A4 size sheet paper in their own hand writing.
- For paying the application fee, candidates has to obtain a Demand Draft (DD) or Indian Postal Order (IPO) of requisite amount, drawn in favor of Director, CVRDE, Avadi, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600054 , payable at Chennai
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed passport size photograph, DD / IPO, and photocopies of all requisite documents, should be sent to The Director, Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600054, within 15 days of issuing the recruitment advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR (JRF/SRF [P]) POST and SERIAL NO OF THE POST____” on the envelope in which application form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned website of DRDO.
Download Form: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10301_624_1213b.pdf
Registered Office:Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE)
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600054
Contact No: 044 - 26385112, 26385410
Fax No: 044 - 26385112, 26383661