DVC Various Jobs Recruitment 2013
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Senior Chemist (Grade III) (Trainee)
- Management Trainee (P&A)
- Executive (Law) (M1)
- Junior Engineer (Grade II) (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Grade II) (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Grade II) (C &I)
- Junior Engineer (Grade II) (Communication)
- Junior Nurse (Grade II)
- Junior Pharmacist (Grade II)
Interested candidates can register them by visiting the official link of DVC: http://www.dvcindia.org/RECLIST.htm. Online registration began from April 13, 2013 and will close on May 6, 2013. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of DVC: http://www.dvcindia.org/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DVC: http://www.dvcindia.org/RECLIST.htm
Application Fee: Rs 300: For the posts of Orthopedic Surgeon / Sr Chemist / Management Trainee / Executive (Law)
Rs 200: For the posts of Jr Engineer / Jr Nurse / Jr Pharmacist
Exempted for SC / ST / PH / DVC candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of DVC: http://www.dvcindia.org/RECLIST.htm
- Online registration began from April 13, 2013 and will close on May 6, 2013.
- Candidates can pay the application fees for Rs 300 / Rs 200 through Challan, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the DVC Account No. 31728459593 (Power Jyoti Scheme) at SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata (9998) on behalf of DVC.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate copies of complete Challan with details of Journal No., Branch Code, Date of Payment and Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a Registration Slip with Unique Registration No., which candidates should take print-out and use it for the further process.
- Registration Slip, along with attested recent passport size photograph, DVC Challan Copy, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Advertiser (DVC), Post Box No. 10543, New Delhi - 110067, by ordinary post latest by May 13, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _____, Post No. ______ & Category ______ (GEN/OBC/SC/ST/PH)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Damodar Valley Corporation website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 13-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.dvcindia.org/RECLIST.htm
Registered Office:Damodar Valley Corporation
DVC Towers, VIP Road
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700054
Contact No.: 033 - 66072537, 66072539