Eastern Coalfield Ltd Recruitment 2012 For Accountant (Technical & Supervisory Grade A)
- Passed Intermediate examination from a recognized Board
- ICWA / CA Degree from a recognized Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria candidates can visit the official link of Eastern Coalfield Ltd: http://www.easterncoal.gov.in/notices/accountant.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of Eastern Coalfield Ltd: http://www.easterncoal.gov.in/notices/accountant.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain the DD for Rs 100, drawn in the favor of Eastern Coalfields Limited, payable at Sanctoria.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with the DD, 4 passport size photographs, 2 self-addressed envelop (27cm X 12cm size) and self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates should be submitted to Senior Manager (MP), ECL, Technical Building, 3rd Floor, Room No. 430, Sanctoria, P O Dishergarh, District Burdwan (West Bengal) - 713333, by registered / speed post on or before April 10, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Accountant (Technical & Supervisory Grade A)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format candidates can visit the aforementioned Eastern Coalfield Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://www.easterncoal.gov.in/notices/accountant.pdf
Registered Office:Eastern Coalfield Limited
Sanctoria, Post: Dishergarh
District Burdwan (West Bengal) - 713333
Contact No.: 0341 - 2520052, 2520414
Fax: 0341 - 2523574