ECGC Probationary Executive Officers Recruitment 2012
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute
- Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent grade with any Professional qualification such as CA / ICWA / CFA / MCA Degree from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should have obtained valid IBPS score in CWE for POs/MTs 2011
- Candidates should be above the age of 20 years and below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates as per Government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of ECGC: http://www.ecgc.in/Portal/pdf/Advertisement%20for%20PO%202012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 200: General / Others
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidate can apply online by visiting the official link of ECGC: http://www.ecgc.in/Portal/index.aspx
- The online registration commences from February 20, 2012 and will close on March 3, 2012.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 200 / Rs 50, through Challan / NEFT.
- Candidates can make the payment of fees amount in any branch of Corporation Bank of India, in the CBS Account No.: 022101601000500, with Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021, in the Account Name: ECGC Probationary Executive Officers Recruitment Project 2011-12.
- Candidates paying application fees through NEFT can pay the fees from any bank, in the IFSC Code: CORP0000221, Account No.: 022101601000500 with Corporation Bank, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021, and Account Name: ECGC Probationary Executive Officers Recruitment Project 2011-12.
- After payment of the fees, the bank will generate a complete Challan / NEFT Receipt with information of Branch Name & Code No., Transaction ID / Scroll Number / NEFT UTR No., and Date of Deposit & Amount on it, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a Registration Number and Password, which candidates should keep with them for future reference.
- After submitting the application form, candidates should take a printout of the filled-in application form, as it will have to be submitted at the time of interview along with the fee payment Challan copy / NEFT Receipt and IBPS score card.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Mar-2012
Download Form: http://www.ecgc.in/Portal/index.aspx
Registered Office:Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Limited
Express Towers, 10th Floor
P O Box No. 11677
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400021
Contact No.: 022 - 6659 0500 / 6659 0510
Fax: 022 - 6659 0517 / 0546