EdCIL (India) Limited Announces Director (Corporate Planning) Job 2013
Last Updated: 2013-02-19T16:25:27+05:30
EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced SC candidates for recruitment 2013, for the post of Director (Corporate Planning). Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://www.edcilindia.co.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with MBA or PG Degree in Management (two years) or BE / B Tech Degree in the relevant discipline or PhD Degree in the relevant discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Minimum 15 years of post-qualification experience in a reputed Industrial Organization / PSU, of which minimum 2 years of work experience in the scale of Rs 36600-62000 (IDA scale) or its equivalent
- Experience in Institution building, Computer System, MIS, consultancy with international agencies like UNDP, ADB, IDBI, World Bank, UNESCO, FAO, etc., and in Track record of project management, project identification, formulation, implementation & monitoring and education consultancy in developing countries, is desirable.
- Candidates should be below the age of 52 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/dcp.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/dcp.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport size photographs, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The DGM (HR/Admn), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18A, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301, by post on or before March 5, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of the EdCIL (India) Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 05-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/dcp.pdf
Registered Office:EdCIL (India) Limited
EdCIL House, Plot No. 18 A
Sector 16 A, Film City
Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301
Contact No.: 0120 - 2512001/6
Fax: 0120 - 2512007