EdCIL (India) Limited Assistant Manager (Finance) Recruitment Dec 2012
Last Updated: 2012-12-12T17:35:42+05:30
EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible and capable SC candidates under special recruitment drive December 2012, for the posts of Assistant Manager (Finance).
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in academic, work experience, and interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule will be announced later, by the selection committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of EdCIL (India) Ltd.: http://www.edcilindia.co.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with CA / ICWA or MBA (Finance) Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in a reputed Industrial Organization / PSU, of which minimum 2 years of experience should be in Supervisory Cadre, in Finance and Accounts, Budgeting, Cost Control, Internal Audit, Taxation Matters, etc.
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/helpd3.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://www.edcilindia.co.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=68
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18 A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) - 201301, by post latest by December 28, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of EdCIL (India) Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://www.edcilindia.co.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=68
Registered Office:EdCIL (India) Limited
EdCIL House, Plot No. 18 A
Sector 16A, Film City
Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301
Contact No.: 0120 - 2512001, 2512002
Fax: 0120 - 2512007