EdCIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2012 For Chief Consultant (Right To Education)
Last Updated: 2012-10-26T12:36:43+05:30
EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from proficient and skillful candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Chief Consultant (Right to Education) (RTE).
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on contract basis, initial for a period of one year, for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Programme. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee.
For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://www.edcilindia.co.in/
- Master’s Degree of Social Sciences in Education / Political Science / Geography / Economics / History / Psychology / Arts / Sociology / Philosophy or Master’s Degree in Science / Public Administration / Planning / Business Administration / Human Resources from a recognized University / Institute
- PhD Degree in the field of Education and Allied Field from a reputed University
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in the relevant field
- Should have sound knowledge of Educational Management, with latest development taken place in the field of Education, with special reference to Right to Education (RTE) Act, 2009, its salient features implementation of RTE on National Basis & other Issues connected with RTE
- Good knowledge of Computer Applications, with ability to collect and analyze database
- Should have work experience of Government School System, with experience in Designing and Implementation of early grade reading & writing programme, on a large scale
- Should have experience of designing and implementing students assessment, especially around early reading, writing and mathematics
- Candidates should be below the age of 70 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/rtessa.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/rtessa.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with a recent passport-size photograph, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy General Manager (HR & Admn), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18A, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301, by post on or before November 13, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ________” in bold letters, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of EdCIL (India) Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 13-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/rtessa.pdf
Registered Office:EdCIL (India) Limited
EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A
Sector 16A, Film City
Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301
Contact No.: 0120 - 2512001, 2512006
Fax: 0120 - 2512007