EdCIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2012 For Consultants (Copyright Law)
Last Updated: 2012-10-23T13:31:49+05:30
EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from talented and skillful candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Consultants (Copyright Law), in BP & Copyright Division, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Candidates' appointment is to be done on contractual basis. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://www.edcilindia.co.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law (LL B) with Copyright Law as one of the subjects, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University
- Should have completed minimum one month of internship in the Copyright Office, in the registration of works for copyrights
- Candidates should be below the age of 70 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/alaw.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/alaw.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport-size photographs, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18A, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301, by post on or before October 31, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Consultant for Copyright Law” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of EdCIL (India) Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Oct-2012
Download Form: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/alaw.pdf
Registered Office:EdCIL (India) Limited
EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A
Sector 16A, Film City
Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301
Contact No.: 0120 - 2512001, 2512006
Fax: 0120 - 2512007