EdCIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2013 For Stenographers (English)
Last Updated: 2013-02-13T17:43:36+05:30
EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible and talented candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Stenographers (English), on contractual basis for its projects located in Delhi.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Skill Test and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the skill test and interview.
The test and interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://www.edcilindia.co.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University
- Should have minimum speed of 80 WPM in Stenography (English)
- Good knowledge of Computer Applications (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Minimum two years of work experience in the relevant field
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per organization norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/stn2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/stn2013.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport size photographs, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18A, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301, by ordinary post on or before February 26, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Stenographer and Advertisement No. _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of the EdCIL (India) Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/stn2013.pdf
Registered Office:EdCIL (India) Limited
EdCIL House, Plot No. 18 A
Sector 16 A, Film City
Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301
Contact No.: 0120 - 2512001/6
Fax: 0120 - 2512007