EdCIL (India) Ltd Legal Advisor, Project Assistants & Research Assistants Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-02-19T16:48:27+05:30
EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible and capable candidates for recruitment 2013, for the following positions:
- Legal Advisor
- Project Assistants
- Research Assistants
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on contractual basis, for Department of Justice, Ministry of Law & Justice. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in professional qualification and Interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://www.edcilindia.co.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/pmlaw.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/pmlaw.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport size photographs, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18A, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301, by post on or before March 4, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of _______” in bold letters, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of the EdCIL (India) Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 04-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/pmlaw.pdf
Registered Office:EdCIL (India) Limited
EdCIL House, Plot No. 18 A
Sector 16 A, Film City
Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301
Contact No.: 0120 - 2512001/6
Fax: 0120 - 2512007