EdCIL (India) Ltd Recruitment 2013 For Building Maintenance Engineer (Contract Basis)
Last Updated: 2013-05-10T15:36:38+05:30
EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from talented and skillful candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Building Maintenance Engineer.
Candidate’s recruitment is to be done on contract basis for a period of two years. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience, and Interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of EdCIL (India) Ltd.: http://edcilindia.co.in/
- BE / B Tech Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering or 03 years of Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience for BE / B Tech Degree holder, or 05 years experience for Diploma holder in the field of Civil / Electrical / Mechanical equipment maintenance / General Maintenance in a reputed organization
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://www.edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/building%20maintanace.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://www.edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/building%20maintanace.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photographs, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy Manager (HR & Admin), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18A, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301, by ordinary post on or before May 22, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _____” in bold letters, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of the EdCIL (India) Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 22-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/building%20maintanace.pdf
Registered Office:EdCIL (India) Limited
EdCIL House, Plot No. 18 A
Sector 16 A, Film City
Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301
Contact No.: 0120 - 2512001/6
Fax No.: 0120 - 2515372