EdCIL (India) Ltd Recruitment 2013 For Chief General Manager (HR & Admn / Finance) Posts
- Chief General Manager (HR & Administration)
- Chief General Manager (Finance)
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline with PG Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations (Two years) from a reputed Institute / University, Or
- MBA Degree with specialization in Personnel Management or its equivalent or PhD Degree in the relevant area from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 13 years of post-qualification work experience in a reputed Industrial Organization / PSU, of which minimum 2 years of experience in the scale of Rs 32900-58000 (IDA scale) or its equivalent in Personnel / Administration / Industrial Relations
- B Com Degree or its equivalent qualification, with CA / ICWA or MBA (Finance) or its equivalent, or PhD Degree in the relevant area from a recognized Institute / University
- CFA / ACS from a reputed Institute are desirable.
- Minimum 13 years of post-qualification work experience in a reputed Industrial Organisation / PSU, out of which minimum 2 years of work experience in the scale of Rs 32900-58000 (IDA scale) or its equivalent in Finance and Accounts, Budgeting, Cost Control, Internal Audit, Taxation Matters, etc.
- Candidates should be below the age of 50 years.
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted For SC / ST / PH candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/cgmf.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of “EdCIL (India) Limited”, payable at Noida.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport size photographs, DD, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The DGM (HR/Admn), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18A, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301, by post on or before April 12, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of _________” in bold letters, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of the EdCIL (India) Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 12-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/cgmf.pdf
Registered Office:EdCIL (India) Limited
EdCIL House, Plot No. 18 A
Sector 16 A, Film City
Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301
Contact No.: 0120 - 2512001/6
Fax: 0120 - 2515372