EdCIL (India) Ltd Recruitment 2013 For Data Entry Operator / Stenographer (Hindi) Posts
Last Updated: 2013-04-04T16:31:26+05:30
EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible, talented and skillful candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Data Entry Operator (Hindi Typist) / Stenographer (Hindi).
The recruitment is to be done on contractual basis. Candidates’ selection will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience, Skill Test and Interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test / interview.
The test / interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of EdCIL (India) Ltd.: http://edcilindia.co.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University
- Certificate in Computer Operation and Hindi Typing from a reputed Institute
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience as Data Entry Operator / Stenographer
- Soundknowledge in handling Computer Applications
- Should have minimum speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on the EDP / Computer
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per govt. norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/deohindi.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/deohindi.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18A, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301, by ordinary post on or before April 18, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Data Entry Operator (Hindi Typist) / Stenographer” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of the EdCIL (India) Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 18-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/deohindi.pdf
Registered Office:EdCIL (India) Limited
EdCIL House, Plot No. 18 A
Sector 16 A, Film City
Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301
Contact No.: 0120 - 2512001/6
Fax: 0120 - 2515372