EdCIL (India) Ltd Recruitment 2013 For Executive & Programmer Posts
Last Updated: 2013-06-06T13:35:45+05:30
EdCIL (India) Limited, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from skillful and capable candidates for recruitment 2013, for the following posts:
- Executive (Placement & Secondment)
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on contract basis for a period of two years. Candidates’ selection will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience, and Interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of EdCIL (India) Ltd.: http://edcilindia.co.in/
Executive (Placement & Secondment)
- MBA Degree in Marketing, or Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Science / Social Work / English from a recognized University / Institute, Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with two years of Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in placement of International Students, or dealing with student admissions in Universities / Colleges, or dealing with recruitment of faculties of Educational Institutions, or handling students Affairs, or development of Marketing Strategies / Tactical Plans / Market Research, or organizing Training Programmes
- B Tech / BE Degree in Computer Science / Computer IT, or MCA Degree, or M Sc Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in reputed public / private sector organization, in software development / implementation / monitoring for placement of International Students in Indian Institution, or in development of Marketing Strategies & Tactical Plans / Market Research
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/prog.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of EdCIL (India) Limited: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/prog.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photographs, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Deputy Manager (HR & Admin), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18A, Sector 16A, Film City, Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301, by ordinary post on or before June 21, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _____” in bold letters, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of the EdCIL (India) Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 21-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/prog.pdf
Registered Office:EdCIL (India) Limited
EdCIL House, Plot No. 18 A
Sector 16 A, Film City
Noida (Uttar Pradesh) - 201301
Contact No.: 0120 - 2512001
Fax No.: 0120 - 2515372