EIC India Recruitment 2013 For Various Positions
- Assistant Director (Technical)
- Technical Officer
- Junior Scientific Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant (Grade II)
- Assistant Director (NT)
- Section Officer
- Office Assistant
- Clerk Grade II / LDC
- Staff Car Driver
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Test / Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the test / interview. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of EIC India: http://www.eicindia.gov.in/eic/index1.htm
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of EIC India: http://www.eicindia.gov.in/eic/results-advts-idx.htm
Application Fee: Rs 500 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Women / Ex-servicemen / EIC / EIA Departmental candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of EIC India: http://www.eicindia.gov.in/eic/results-advts-idx.htm
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500, drawn in favor of Export Inspection Council of India, payable at New Delhi.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Additional Director, Export Inspection Council of India, 3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building, 1, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi - 110001, by post on or before May 15, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and DD for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Export Inspection Council of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.eicindia.gov.in/eic/results-advts-idx.htm
Registered Office:Export Inspection Council of India
3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building
1, Jai Singh Road
New Delhi - 110001