EIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2011
Last Updated: 2011-08-24T19:03:38+05:30
Engineers India Limited (EIL), New Delhi, has invited applications from qualified fresh engineers, for recruitment 2011, for the posts of Management Trainee into various disciplines. The recruitment is to be done for the following departments:
- Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication
- Information Technology / Computer Science
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written test and personal interview. The written can be scheduled in September / October 2011. Candidates, those who qualified the written examination, will be called for the interview. The written will be held at various centers of different cities like Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kochi, Delhi, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Ranchi, Secunderabad and Vadodara. Examination centre address will be mentioned on the candidate’s admit card.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of Engineers India Limited (EIL): http://recruitment.eil.co.in/. The online registration began from August 24, 2011 and will be closed on September 10, 2011. Interested candidates willing to apply have to follow the prescribed format mentioned in the advertisement, published on the aforementioned website. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of EIL: http://engineersindia.eil.co.in/.
- Degree of Engineering as BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engineering) (passed out in the year 2010 or passing out in mid 2011), from a recognized Institutions / Colleges by AICTE or degrees from Universities / Deemed Universities duly recognized by UGC
- Candidates should be below the age of 25 years
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Dena Bank: http://www.denabank.com//uploads/files/1313126746947-Recruitment%20Ad.pdf.
Application Fee: Rs 300 (General / OBC)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can fill online application form by visiting the official link of EIL: http://recruitment.eil.co.in/.
- Before applying online, for paying the application fees, candidates should obtain the DD for Rs 300, drawn in the favor of Engineers India Limited, payable at New Delhi, as it mandatory for successful completion of applying process
- After submitting the application form, candidates should take print out of the filled application form, as it will send to the registered office for further process
- Application form, affixed with passport size photograph, along with the DD, should be submitted to The General Manager (HR), Engineers India Limited, 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
- Candidates should mention the Name, Address and Registration Number on the back of the DD
- Candidates should mention the Application for the Position of Management Trainee, on the envelope in which the form would be sent
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Engineers India Limited (EIL).
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Sep-2011
Download Form: http://recruitment.eil.co.in/
Registered Office:Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Engineers India Bhawan
1, Bhikaiji Cama Place
New Delhi - 110066
Contact No: 011 - 26762121, 26102121
Fax: 011 - 26186245
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org