EIL Senior Engineer, Senior Legal Officer & Deputy Manager Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-10-11T15:35:49+05:30
Engineers India Limited (EIL), New Delhi, has invited applications from well-qualified, proficient and skillful ST candidates under special recruitment drive 2012, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Senior Engineer - Construction (Safety) (12-13/05/C1)
- Senior Engineer - Construction (Welding / NDT) (12-13/05/C2)
- Senior Legal Officer (Legal) (12-13/05/B2)
- Deputy Manager (Onshore Pipeline / Offshore Pipeline) (12-13/05/A1 or 12-13/05/A2)
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) (12-13/05/B1)
- Deputy Manager (Plant Operations & Safety - POSD) (12-13/05/B3)
- Deputy Manager - Construction (Safety) (12-13/05/C1)
- Deputy Manager - Construction (Welding/NDT) (12-13/05/C2)
- Deputy Manager (Mining) (12-13/05/C3)
Candidate’s appointment will be done at Head Office (New Delhi / Gurgaon), Regional Offices (Chennai / Vadodara / Kolkata), Inspection Offices, and Construction Sites. Selection of the candidates’ is to be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience, psychometric test and personal interview.
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the psychometric test and personal interview. The test / interview schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of EIL: http://recruitment.eil.co.in/. Online registration began from October 8, 2012 and will close on November 10, 2012. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of EIL: http://www.engineersindia.com/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of EIL: http://recruitment.eil.co.in/hrdnew/others/Detailed%20Advertisement.pdf
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can register online by filling the online application form available on the official link of EIL: http://recruitment.eil.co.in/
- Online registration began from October 8, 2012 and will close on November 10, 2012.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a Complete Application Form with unique Registration No., which candidates should print out and keep with them for future reference.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring the copy of printed Online Application Form, with attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Engineers Indian Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://recruitment.eil.co.in/
Registered Office:Engineers Indian Limited
Engineers India Bhawan
1, Bhikaji Cama Place, RK Puram
New Delhi - 110066
Contact No.: 011 - 26762121, 26102121
Fax: 011 - 26186245