EPI Management Trainees Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-07-19T16:00:59+05:30
Engineering Projects India Ltd (EPI), New Delhi, has invited applications from young, talented and skillful candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Management Trainees, in various fields. The recruitment is to be done for the following posts:
- Management Trainee (Finance)
- Management Trainee (Company Secretary)
- Management Trainee (HR)
- Management Trainee (Engineering)
Appointment of the candidates is to be done as trainee for a period of one year. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the academic qualification, work experience, written test and personal interview.
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening by the selection committee will be called for the written test. The test schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of EPI: http://www.engineeringprojects.com/
Management Trainee (Finance)
- CA / ICWAI or MBA Degree in Finance with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
Management Trainee (Company Secretary)
- ACS with Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
Management Trainee (HR)
- Two years of Postgraduate Diploma or MBA Degree in Personnel Management / HR / MSW with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
Management Trainee (Engineering)
- BE / B Tech Degree or AMIE or its equivalent qualification in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical engineering minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute Or
- BE Degree in Computer / IT or MCA or its equivalent qualification minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC as per Government norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of EPI: http://www.engineeringprojects.com/Add_for_mgt_trainee_12.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of EPI: http://www.engineeringprojects.com/Recruitment.asp
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500, drawn in favor of Engineering Projects India Ltd, payable at New Delhi.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with a recent passport-size photograph, DD and attested copies of all required certificates & testimonials, should be submitted to The Group General Manager (HR), Engineering Projects (India) Ltd, Core-3, SCOPE Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003, within 2 weeks from the date of publishing the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Management Trainee”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Engineering Projects India Ltd website.
Download Form: http://www.engineeringprojects.com/Recruitment.asp
Registered Office:Engineering Projects India Ltd
Core-3, SCOPE Complex
7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No: +91-11-24361666