ESIC Indore Walk-in Interview 2013 For Full-Time / Part-Time Specialists Posts
Last Updated: 2013-04-04T13:44:06+05:30
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital (ESICMH) & Occupational Disease Centre (ODC), Nandanagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible and capable candidates for recruitment 2013, for full-time / part-time Specialists posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following departments:
- Ophthalmology (Eye)
- General Medicine
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on ad-hoc / contractual basis for a period of one year or till regular specialist joins, whichever is earlier. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Walk-in Interview. The interview is scheduled to be held on April 9, 2013.
The interview will be held in the Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital & ODC Nandanagar, Indore, from 10.00 am onwards. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of ESIC: http://esipgirnr.kar.nic.in/
- MBBS Degree with PG Degree / Diploma in the concerned specialty from a recognized University
- Minimum 3 years (with PG Degree) or 5 years (PG Diploma) of work experience in the relevant field
- Must have valid MCI registration / State MC Registration
- Candidates should be below the age of 45 years (full-time specialists) and 64 years (part-time specialists) (Age relaxation for Sc / ST / OBC / PH / EXS candidates provided as per govt. norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of ESIC: http://www.esic.nic.in/Recruitment/rec_jhar3413.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on April 9, 2013, in the Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital & ODC Nandanagar, Indore, from 10.00 am onwards.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring their detailed Bio-data, along with two recent passport size photographs, and Original and one set of attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, with them.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Registered Office:Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Model Hospital & Occupational Disease Centre
Indore (Madhya Pradesh) - 452011
Contact No.: 0731 - 2554411
Fax No.: 0731 - 2559080