ESIC New Delhi Invites Application for Recruitment of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
Last Updated: 2012-07-07T14:25:22+05:30
Employees’ State Insurance (ESI) Hospital, New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible and proficient professionals for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Engineers for ESI Hospital (Okhla), ESI Hospital (Rohini) and ESI Hospital (Jhilmil). The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on contract basis for a period of one year, which can be extended till a period of three years. Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview by the selection committee.
Interview schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of ESIC. http://esic.nic.in/
Assistant Engineer (Civil / Electrical)
- Degree / Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates, who have retired from the post ofAE or above from Central / State PWD / PSU, can apply for the posts
Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical)
- Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute
- Candidates, who have retired from the post of JE or above from Central / State PWD / PSU, can apply for the post
- Candidates should be below the age of 64 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of ESIC: http://www.esic.nic.in/Recruitment/EmploymentNotice030712.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 225
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application form from the official website of ESIC: http://www.esic.nic.in/Recruitment/EmploymentNotice030712.pdf
- For paying the application fee, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 225 drawn from any scheduled bank, in favor of ESIC Fund, Account No. 1, payable at New Delhi / Delhi.
- Application Form, duly complete in all request, along with the DD, two self-attested passport size photographs and self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Additional Commissioner & Regional Director, Regional Office, E.S.I. Corporation, Rajendra Bhawan, Rajendra Place, New Delhi - 110008, by registered / speed post latest by July 31, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of_________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://www.esic.nic.in/Recruitment/EmploymentNotice030712.pdf
Registered Office:Employees' State Insurance Corporation
Rajendra Bhawan (3rd & 4th Floor)
New Delhi - 110008