FTII Announces Dean, Professor, Associate Professor, Asst Professor, Film Research Officer Posts
- Dean (Film)
- Professor (TV Production / Screenplay Writing / Editing)
- Associate Professor (Editing / Acting / Film Direction)
- Assistant Professor (Sound Recording / Editing (TV) / Cinematography (TV) / Cinematography / TV Technical Operations / TV Engineering)
- Film Research Officer
The selection committee of FTII will intimate the date and schedule of the interview to all short-listed candidates. For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of FTII: http://www.ftiindia.com/
- Required qualifications as per the norms prescribed by Film and Television Institute of India (FTII).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of FTII: http://www.ftiindia.com/dean_profadmar2013.html
Application Fee: Rs 200: For General category candidates
Rs100: For SC / ST / Physically Handicapped candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply in the prescribed application format downloadable from the official website of FTII: http://www.ftiindia.com/. The direct link for the same is: http://www.ftiindia.com/dean_profadmar2013.html
- Application fee is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD), drawn on any nationalized bank, in favor of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, payable at Pune.
- The hard copy of the downloaded application form, duly filled-in all respect, along with the DD of requisite amount, and attested copies of all essential documents, should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune (Maharashtra) - 411004, within 60 (sixty) days from the publication date of the recruitment advertisement in Employment News (refer employment news paper or its website to know the date of publication).
- Candidates should mention "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______" on the top of the envelope in which the application form is to be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of FTII Pune.
Download Form: http://www.ftiindia.com/dean_profadmar2013.html
Registered Office:Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
Law College Road
Pune (Maharashtra) - 411004
Phone No.: 020 - 25431817, 25433016