GADVASU Ludhiana Recruitment 2013 For Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- Professor (Animal Breeding)
- Assistant Scientist (Animal Genetics & Breeding)
- Assistant Professor Livestock Products Technology
- Assistant Toxicologist
- Research Associate
- Senior Research Fellow
- Field Assistant
- Stock Assistant
- Senior Assistant
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of GADVASU: http://www.gadvasu.in/noticedetails.asp?J=1&id=300&Type=Job%20Notices
Application Fee: Rs 300: For the posts of Professor, Asst Scientist, Asst Professor Livestock Products Technology & Asst Toxicologist
Rs 200: For the posts of Research Associate, Sr Research Fellow, Sr Assistant
& Field Assistant
Rs 100: For the posts of Stock Assistant & Driver
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of GADVASU: http://www.gadvasu.in/noticedetails.asp?J=1&id=300&Type=Job%20Notices
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 300 / Rs 200 / Rs 100, drawn in favor of Comptroller, GADVASU, payable at Ludhiana.
- Application on plain paper in the prescribed format, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be send to the relevant address as mentioned in the advertisement, by post latest by June 14, 2013.
- Candidates should mention” Application for the Post of ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU).
Last Date of Form Submission: 14-Jun-2013
Registered Office:Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
Ludhiana (Punjab) - 141004
Contact No.: +91-161-2553342, 2553343