GIC of India Announces Scale I Officers Posts 2013
- Chemical Engineering
- Company Secretariat
- Electrical Engineering
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Executive PA / Secretarial
- Finance / Accounts
- Human Resource Development
- Information Technology (Software)
- Information Technology (Hardware / Networking)
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of GIC Re: http://gic.eadmissions.net/. Online registration commences from March 1, 2013 and will close on March 31, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of GIC Re: http://gicofindia.com/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For complete details regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of GIC Re: http://gicofindia.com/images/pdf/recruitment-of-scale-i-officers.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Employees of GIC & GIPSA)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of GIC Re: http://gic.eadmissions.net/
- Online registration commences from March 1, 2013 and will close on March 31, 2013.
- For paying the processing and examination fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500, drawn in favor of “General Insurance Corporation of India”, payable at Mumbai.
- Candidates should mention their Full Name and Registration No. on the reverse side of the DD.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip with unique Application No., which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip, along with the DD and self-attested copies of all required certificates, should be sent to The Advertiser, Post Bag No. 781, Circus Avenue Post Office, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700017, by ordinary / speed post latest by April 8, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER IN GIC Re” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of General Insurance Corporation of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 08-Apr-2013
Exams Date: 05-May-2013
Download Form: http://gic.eadmissions.net/
Registered Office:General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC Re)
"Suraksha", 170, Jamshedji Tata Road
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400020