GIC of India Recruitment 2013 For Specialists Posts (Life Re Business)
Last Updated: 2013-05-08T12:00:12+05:30
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC Re), Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from eligible and experienced professionals for recruitment 2013 of Specialist Officers, for Life Re Business. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Advisor (Life Insurance)
- Risk Manager (Actuarial-Life)
- Underwriting Manager (Life Re)
- Claim Manager (Life Re)
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on contract basis for a period of one year. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of professional qualification and Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of GIC Re: http://gicofindia.com/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For complete details regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of GIC Re: http://gicofindia.com/pdf/lifere-recrt_of_specalist.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can send their application, along with detailed Resume, and attested copies of all required certificates, to The Deputy General Manager (HR), General Insurance Corporation of India, “Suraksha”, 170, J. Tata Road, Churchgate, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400020, by post latest by May 31, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of General Insurance Corporation of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-May-2013
Registered Office:General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC Re)
"Suraksha", 170, Jamshedji Tata Road
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400020
Contact No.: +91-22 - 22867000