Gurgaon Gramin Bank Officers JMGS I & Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Recruitment Dec 2012
- Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I)
- Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have proficiency in Hindi language, and must have passed Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation / Xth Standard
- Should have a valid score of IBPS CWE RRB September 2012, with TWSS as mentioned in the advertisement
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates provided as per Government norms
Application Fee: Rs 100: General / OBC candidates
Rs 20: SC / ST / PWD / EXS candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, willing to apply, can register online, by filling the online application form available on the official link of Gurgaon Gramin Bank: http://www.ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/gurgbdec12/
- Online registration began from December 20, 2012 and will close on January 2, 2013.
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fees of Rs 100 / Rs 20, through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website of the Bank.
- Candidates can pay the application fees, in any branch of Gurgaon Gramin Bank, in the Account No. “93003982414” (with Gurgaon Gramin Bank, Sector-44 Gurgaon Branch), from December 20, 2012 till January 2, 2013.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a complete Application Fee Payment Challan with details of Branch Name & Code No., Transaction Id / Scroll No., and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form, which candidates should print out and keep with them, as it will have to be submitted at the time of interview.
- The last date for taking print-out of the online application form is January 20, 2013.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Gurgaon Gramin Bank.
Last Date of Form Submission: 02-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://www.ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/gurgbdec12/
Registered Office:Gurgaon Gramin Bank
Head Office, "Pragati Bhawan"
Plot No. 36 (P), Institutional Area, Sector 44
Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122002
Contact No.: +91-124-2576506-07
Fax No.: +91-124-2576505