HAL Engine Division Recruitment 2012 for Technician
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Koraput Division, Orissa (Odisha), has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment 2012 for the posts of High Skilled Technicians against 5 vacancies. The recruitment is to be done for Blade Polishing, Superannuated from Koraput Engine Division on contract basis for a period of one year or till the candidate attains the age of 62 years.
For further information regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited: http://www.hal-india.com/
- Should have obtained ITI / NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in relevant branch from a recognized institution
- Should have hands on work experience of 25 years in the area of Compressor & Turbine Blade Polishing of aero-engine processed through conventional and non-conventional machining processes
Candidates should not be more than 62 years.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application form in the enclosed format from the official link of HAL: http://www.hal-india.com/careersnew.asp
- The duly filled-in and completed application form (downloaded) should be submitted to the Deputy General Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Engine Division-Koraput, PO: Sunabeda - 763 002, Dist. Koraput, Orissa, India, latest by June 06, 2012.
- For further information regarding the application format and procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of HAL.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-Jun-2012
Download Form: http://www.hal-india.com/careersnew.asp
Registered Office:Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Pin - 763 002