HAL Helicopter MRO Division Bangalore Recruitment 2012 For Ex-Servicemen Technician
- Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in Defence Forces, in any one of the trades
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of HAL Bangalore: http://www.hal-india.com/careers/hptm/MRO-12_01-08-12.zip
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application form from the official link of HAL Bangalore: http://www.hal-india.com/careers/hptm/MRO-12_01-08-12.zip
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of HAL - Helicopter MRO Division, payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates should mention their name and post applied for on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and attested photocopies of all certificates, should be submitted to Chief Manager (HR) - MRO, Helicopter MRO Division, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Helicopter Complex, PB No. 1796, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560017, by ordinary post before July 31, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _________, Discipline ________ and Advertisement No.___________” in bold letters, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of HAL Bangalore.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://www.hal-india.com/careers/hptm/MRO-12_01-08-12.zip
Registered Office:Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Helicopter MRO Division
Post Bag No. 1796
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560017
Contact No.: +91-80-22322002, 22311456