HAL Recruitment 2013 For Finance Officer (Grade II)
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 years) in the relevant discipline from a recognized University
- Must have passed in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accounts of India
- Minimum 3 years of post professional qualificationwork experience in the relevant field
- Should have good knowledge / exposure in the large scale Manufacturing Industry
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per organization norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of HAL: http://hal-india.com/Careers/co/DetailedAdvertisementFO.zip
Application Fee: Rs 400: Application fess
Rs 25: Bank charges
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can register online by visiting the official link of HAL: http://126.96.36.199/halfinreg2013/
- Online registration began from February 6, 2013 and will close on February 25, 2013 till 1800 hrs.
- Candidates can pay the application fees through Pay-in-Slip, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - Recruitment Account Bearing No. 30969511830, latest by February 25, 2013.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate pay-in-slip with details of Journal No., Name & Code No. of SBI Branch, and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate an Application Confirmation Page, which candidates should print out and keep it with them for the future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 25-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://188.8.131.52/halfinreg2013/
Registered Office:Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
HAL Corporate Office
15/1, Cubbon Road
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560001