HEC Ltd Recruitment 2012 For Executive Trainees (Technical & Non-Technical Disciplines)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Production & Industrial Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Metallurgy Engineering / Foundry & Forge Technology / Information Technology / Information Science / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- For Finance: Chartered Accountant / ICWAI Degree
- For HR: Postgraduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or MBA Degree in HR or Master of Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or its equivalent qualification with minimum 65% in aggregate from a recognized Indian University / Institute
- For Law: Bachelors Degree in Law (LLB) with minimum 60% in aggregate from a recognized Indian University / Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 29 years.
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates as per Government norms
Application Fee: Rs 525 (Rs 500 Application Fees + Rs 25 Bank Charges: General / OBC candidates
Rs 25 Bank Charges: SC / ST / PH candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of HEC Ltd.: http://www.hecltd.com/hec_jobs.html
- Online registration commences from September 3, 2012 and will close on September 26, 2012.
- Before filling the application form, candidates are required to pay-in the application fee of Rs 525 / Rs 25 through Challan, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the account no. mention on the Challan, from September 3, 2012 till September 26, 2012.
- After paying the application fee through Challan, the bank will generate a Journal No & Branch Code, which the candidates are required to fill in the online application form for completing their form.
- Candidates should keep the candidate’s Challan with them and send HEC’s Challan copy for the further process.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Acknowledgement No. / Registration No., which the candidates should take print-out, and use it for the further process.
- Printed Application Form, along with affixed passport size photograph, HEC’s Challan copy and photocopies of all the relevant certificates, should be submitted to the HEC Limited, Post Box No. 8, General Post Officer, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700001, by ordinary post on or before October 3, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of_________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of the Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Oct-2012
Download Form: http://www.hecltd.com/hec_jobs.html
Registered Office:Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.
Plant Plaza Road
Ranchi (Jharkhand) - 834004
Contact No: 91-651-2401249