HECL General Manager, Chief of Township, Sr Manager, Manager & Dy Manager Recruitment 2013
- General Manager (Projects)
- General Manager (HMBP)
- General Manager (Marketing)
- Chief of Township
- Senior Manager (Security)
- Senior Manager (Law)
- Manager (Finance)
- Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Deputy Manager (Law)
- Deputy Manager (HR / Personnel)
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of HECL: http://www.hecltd.com/download/jobs/RT-01-2013_GMetc-Advt-Details-12-Final.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Internal candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of HECL: http://www.hecltd.com/download/jobs/RT-01-2013_Application.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500, drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of M/s Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, payable at Ranchi.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed passport-size photograph, DD and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The General Manager (P&A)/Hqrs, Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi (Jharkhand) - 834004, by post on or before February 16, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________ (Discipline)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.hecltd.com/download/jobs/RT-01-2013_Application.pdf
Registered Office:Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
Plant Plaza Road, P.O. Dhurwa
Ranchi (Jharkhand) - 834004
Contact No: +91-651-2401249