High Court of Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Entry Level) Examinations 2012
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 35 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of High Court of Chhattisgarh: http://highcourt.cg.gov.in/ADVTCJEL2012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500: General / Candidates of all states
Rs 300: SC / ST / OBC candidates of Chhattisgarh
Rs 85 (Service Charges): Mandatory for All
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of MP online Ltd: http://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/CGHC/CGHC_Home.aspx
- Online registration began from August 9, 2012 and will close on September 7, 2012 till 12.00 midnight.
- Candidates can pay the application fees (required amount) through Debit / Credit Card of any bank / Net Banking of State Bank of India or by cash payment to the authorized Kiosk of MP Online Limited.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should take and keep with them for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of High Court of Chhattisgarh.
Last Date of Form Submission: 07-Sep-2012
Exams Date: 04-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/CGHC/CGHC_Home.aspx
Registered Office:High Court of Chhattisgarh