High Court of Chhattisgarh District Judge (Entry Level) Direct Recruitment Examination 2012
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have minimum 7 years of continuous practice as an Advocate till January 1, 2012
- Should have good Character and free from any body / mental disability
- Candidates should be above the age of 35 years and below the age of 45 years.
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Rs 1000: General / Candidates of all states
Rs 700: SC / ST / OBC candidates of Chhattisgarh
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application form and identity sheet from the official website of High Court of Chhattisgarh: http://highcourt.cg.gov.in/51c2012advt.pdf
- Candidates can pay the application fees of Rs 1000 / Rs 700, through Challan, which can be downloaded from the High Court of Chhattisgarh website.
- Candidates can pay the application fees in branch of State Bank of India (SBI), in the Account No. mention on the Challan.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a complete Challan copies with details of Journal No., Branch Code & Date of Payment, of which candidates are required to send the High Court Challan Copy with application form, for the further process.
- Application Form & Identity Sheet, duly complete in all respect, along with four passport-size photographs (2 affixed on form & identity sheet and 2 stapled with the application form), one self-addressed envelope (size 11” x 5”) with affixed postage stamp of Rs 25 on it, High Court Challan Copy, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) - 495220, by registered post latest by September 29, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates can also drop their application form in the box kept at Registry Office, latest by September 29, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2012 By Direct Recruitment and Advt. No. 02/S & A Cell/2012” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of High Court of Chhattisgarh.
Last Date of Form Submission: 29-Sep-2012
Exams Date: 09-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://highcourt.cg.gov.in/51c2012advt.pdf
Registered Office:High Court of Chhattisgarh
Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) - 495220