High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2012 For Restorer
- Passed Class 10+2 from the Central Board of School Education (CBSE) or from any recognized Education Board (before September 3, 2012)
- Good working knowledge of Computers
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 30 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / BC / PH / EXS candidates provided as per government norms
Application Fee: For Cash Payment: Rs 200 (General candidates) & Rs 100 (SC / ST / BC / PH / EXS candidates)
For DD Payment: Rs 250 (General candidates) & Rs 150 (SC / ST / BC / PH / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can obtain an Application Form from the counters in Scooter / Cycle Stand Building, near Post Office in High Court premises, between 11.00 am and 01.00 pm and from 02.00 pm to 04.00 pm, in the reverse payment of Rs 200 / Rs 100.
- Candidates can also obtain the Application Form by post, by sending a DD for Rs 250 / Rs 150, drawn in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh, to The Registrar General, High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh - 160001, latest by August 25, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Request for form for the Post of Restorer” on the envelope in which the form request and DD would be sent.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with passport-size photograph and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, Chandigarh - 160001, by post on or before September 3, 2012.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of High Court of Punjab & Haryana.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Sep-2012
Registered Office:High Court of Punjab & Haryana
Chandigarh - 160001