Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2012 For Junior Manager (Mines)
Last Updated: 2012-10-01T12:36:27+05:30
Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Nagar, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, has invited applications from skilled aspirants for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Junior Manager (Mines).
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of academic qualification, work experience and written test / interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening by the screening committee will be called for the test / interview.
The test / interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of Hindustan Copper Limited: http://www.hindustancopper.com/
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in Mining Engineering from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Foreman’s Certificate of Competency for Metalliferous Mines (Unrestricted), with valid 1st class Aid Certificate, and Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum 2 years of work experience in large underground Metalliferous Mines Or
- Foreman’s Certificate of Competency for Metalliferous Mines (Unrestricted) with valid 1st class Aid Certificate, and Matric qualification with minimum 4 years of work experience in large underground Metalliferous Mines, of which minimum one year of experience should be in the supervisory capacity
- Should have Planning and Coordination Abilities, Initiative, Leadership, and have good control over Labour
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 40 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Hindustan Copper Ltd: http://www.hindustancopper.com/Admin/FlatFile/HCL_29092012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Hindustan Copper Ltd: http://www.hindustancopper.com/Admin/FlatFile/HCL_29092012.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to the Chief Manager (HR), Hindustan Copper Ltd., Kherti Copper Complex, P.O. Khetri Nagar, Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) - 333504, by post on or before October 31, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for _________ & Advertisement No._______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Hindustan Copper Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Oct-2012
Download Form: http://www.hindustancopper.com/Admin/FlatFile/HCL_29092012.pdf
Registered Office:Hindustan Copper Limited
Kherti Copper Complex
PO Khetri Nagar - 333504
Contact No.: +91-1593-220002