Hindustan Insecticides Ltd Various Posts Recruitment Nov 2012
- Assistant Engineer (Chemical)
- Assistant Engineer (Instrument)
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Safety Supervisor
- Analyst (Trainee)
- Lady Medical Officer
- Security Officer
- Senior Draughtsman
- Boiler Operator (Grade I)
- Instrument Mech. (Grade I)
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of HIL: http://www.hil.gov.in/%28S%28zndxw0eobsrln555bw2an055%29%29/writereaddata/ADVT-NOV-2012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500: Assistant Engineer / Lady Medical Officer / Security Officer
Rs 300: Sr Draughtsman / Boiler Operator / Instrument Mech.
Exempted SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of HIL: http://www.hil.gov.in/%28S%28zndxw0eobsrln555bw2an055%29%29/writereaddata/ADVT-NOV-2012.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500 / Rs 300, drawn in favor of Hindustan Insecticides Limited, payable at Rasayani.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport-size photograph, DD and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Deputy General Manager (P&A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Post - Rasayani, Taluka - Panvel, District Raigad (Maharashtra) - 410207, by speed post / registered post / courier latest by December 24, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Hindustan Insecticides Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 24-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://www.hil.gov.in/%28S%28zndxw0eobsrln555bw2an055%29%29/writereaddata/ADVT-NOV-2012.pdf
Registered Office:Hindustan Insecticides Limited
P.O. Rasayani - 410207
Dist. Raigad (Maharashtra), Gram: HINCIDES
Contact No.: 02192 - 250393, 250394
Fax No.: 02192 - 250392