Hindustan/Sambhar Salts Ltd Various Posts Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-01-16T14:47:16+05:30
Hindustan/Sambhar Salts Ltd., Jaipur, Rajasthan, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced candidates for recruitment 2013, for various posts. The appointment is to be done for the following positions:
- General Manager (P&A)
- General Manager (Sambhar Salt Works)
- General Manager (Kharaghoda Unit)
- Additional General Manager (Gudha Salt Refinery)
- Deputy General Manager (Mines)
- Deputy General Manager (P&A)
- Chief Manager (Bromine Plants)
- Chief Manager (P&A)
- Company Secretary
- Senior Manager (Salt Refinery)
- Senior Manager (Legal)
- Assistant Manager (P&A)
- Assistant Manager (Fin & Act)
- Assistant Manager / Shift In-charge
- Junior Manager (P&A)
- Junior Manager (Survey Mines)
- Supervisor (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Boiler Operators
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Hindustan Salts Ltd.: http://www.indiansalt.com/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Hindustan Salts Ltd.: http://www.indiansalt.com/careers.htm
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of Hindustan Salts Ltd.: http://www.indiansalt.com/careers.htm
- Application Format, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport-size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to the Officer on Special duty at CMD Secretariat, Hindustan Salts Limited, B-427, Pradhan Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur (Rajasthan) - 302017, by post on or before February 7, 2013.
- Candidates also have to mail a copy of their complete application form on the Email ID: email@example.com, latest by February 7, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _________” on the right hand corner of the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Hindustan Salts Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 07-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.indiansalt.com/careers.htm
Registered Office:Hindustan Salts Limited
B-427, Pradhan Marg
Malviya Nagar, Post Box No. 146
Jaipur (Rajasthan) - 302017
Contact No.: +91-141-2524093, 2524093