HNL Recruitment 2013 For Attendant - I Posts
- ITI (Electrical)
- ITI (Turner)
- ITI (Instrument Mechanic)
- ITI (Fitter)
- Passed Class 10 (X Std) from a recognized Board / School
- National Trade Certificate (NTC) or ITI Certificate in Fitter / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Turner trades with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute
- Should have post qualification National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade from a reputed Institute
- Minimum one year of post Apprenticeship work experience in any large Industry
- Candidates should be below the age of 32 years (Age relaxation for OBC / SC / PWD candidates provided as per organization norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of HNL: http://www.hnlonline.com/php/list_career.php?lid=18
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of HNL: http://www.hnlonline.com/php/list_career.php?lid=18
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / Pay order for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., payable at Ernakulam / Mevelloor.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD / Pay Order, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Senior Manager (HR&ES), Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar P.O., Kottayam (Kerala) - 686616, by post latest by May 22, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Hindustan Newsprint Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 22-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.hnlonline.com/php/list_career.php?lid=18
Registered Office:Hindustan Newsprint Limited
Newsprint Nagar P.O.
Kottayam (Kerala) - 686616