HPPSC Recruitment 2012 For Naib Tehsildar (Class II)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have knowledge of Customs, Manners and Dialects of Himachal Pradesh, and have suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 45 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of HPPSC: http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/file.axd?file=2012%2f10%2fNT+Advt.+IV.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 250: Unreserved & Reserved candidates of all States
Rs 63: SC / ST / OBC of HP
Exempted for EXS / PH of HP
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of HPPSC: http://www.hp.gov.in/hppscoafs/Default.aspx
- Last date for online registration is November 17, 2012 till 11.59 pm.
- Before filling the application form, candidates are required to pay-in the application fee of Rs 250 / Rs 63 through e-Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website of HPPSC.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount in any branch of Punjab National Bank (PNB), in the Account No. mentioned on the e-Challan.
- After paying the application fee through Challan, the bank will generate a Transaction ID, Branch Code No and Date of Receipt, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for completing their form.
- Before filling the online form, candidates should scan their passport-size photograph and signature as it is mandatory for the completion of the form.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form, which candidates should print-out and keep with them for future reference.
- Printed online application form, along with attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted at the time of screening test, by the candidates.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Himachal Public Service Commission (HPPSC).
Last Date of Form Submission: 17-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://www.hp.gov.in/hppscoafs/Default.aspx
Registered Office:Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Shimla - 171002
Contact No.: 0177 - 2624313
E-mail ID: email@example.com