HPPTCL Recruitment 2013 For Consultant (Project Environment)
Last Updated: 2013-03-04T15:45:03+05:30
HP Power Transmission Corporation Limited (HPPTCL), Shimla, has invited applications from well-qualified and capable candidates for recruitment 2013, for the post of Consultant (Project Environment).
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on temporary basis, for a period of one year, which can be extended further for a period of one year, as per candidate’s performance. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Interview.
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of HPPTCL: http://www.hpptcl.gov.in/
- M Sc Degree in Environment Science / Forestry / Botany or BE Degree in Environment, or one year PG Diploma in Environment after completing BE in any stream or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute / University
- Minimum one year of work experience in Environment Management and Monitoring related field in Power Sector Projects.
- Should have good working knowledge of Computer Aided Software for Computing and Plotting the least harmful alternative for the project
- Candidates, who have work experience in Hilly Terrain and Climatic Conditions similar to Himachal Pradesh, will be preferred.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of HPPTCL: http://www.hpptcl.gov.in/file.axd?file=2013%2f3%2fAdvertisement+for+Induction+of+Consultant%28Proj.+Environment%293.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can send their detailed application, along with copies of all relevant certificates, to the Senior Manager (Personnel), HP Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Barowalias House, Khalini, Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) - 171002, by post latest by March 26, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ____” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of HP Power Transmission Corporation Limited (HPPTCL).
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Mar-2013
Registered Office:HP Power Transmission Corporation Limited (HPPTCL)
Barowalias House, Khalini
Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) - 171002
Phone No.: 0177 - 2626283, 2628284
Fax: 0177 - 2626284