HPSC Advertisement No. 2 For Various Posts Recruitment 2012
- Assistant Director, Archives (Group B) (Archives Department, Haryana)
- Deputy Director / Principal (Govt. Colleges, HES-I) (Group A) (Higher Education Department, Haryana)
- Deputy District Attorney (Group-B) (Prosecution Department, Haryana)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Class II) (Irrigation Department Haryana for posting in BBMB)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical) (Group B) (Irrigation Department Haryana)
- Assistant Director (Technical) / Principal ITI (Group A, Junior) (Industrial Training Department, Haryana)
- District Information and Public Relations Officer (Group B) (Information, Public Relations and Cultural Affairs Department, Haryana)
- Curator (Group-B) (Archaeology & Museums Department Haryana, Panchkula)
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Horticulture) (Group B) (Public Works (B&R) Branch Department, Haryana)
- Relevant academic qualification and work experience as per commission norms.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of HPSC: http://hpsc.gov.in/Advertisement/Advertisement%20No.%202%20of%202012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500: General / Dependent Son of ESM of Haryana
Rs 125: SC / ST / PH / EXS candidates of Haryana & / Women candidates
Exempted for PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can obtain the application form and detailed information of posts directly from HPSC office in the reverse cash payment of Rs 500 / Rs 125, on any working day from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm and from 02.00 pm to 04.00 pm.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form through post, by sending a IPO / DD for Rs 500 / Rs 125, along with a self-addressed envelope (24 x 11 cm) duly stamped with Rs 50, to the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector 4, Panchkula (Haryana) - 134112, before November 12, 2012, by registered post.
- Candidates should obtain an Indian Postal Order / DD for Rs 500 / Rs 125 drawn in favor of Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, payable at Panchkula.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with a recent passport size photograph and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector 4, Panchkula (Haryana) - 134112, before November 19, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form till November 26, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Haryana Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 19-Nov-2012
Registered Office:Haryana Public Service Commission
Bays 1-10, Block - B, Sector - 4
Panchkula (Haryana) - 134112
Contact No.: 0172 - 2560755
Fax: 0172 - 2560352
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org