HSSPP Information-Cum-Office-Cum-Library Manager Recruitment Feb 2013
candidates can register online by viisting the official link of CDAC Mohali: http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/. Online registration began from Februray 16, 2013 and will close on March 2, 2013. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of HSSPP: http://hsspp.in/
- Required qualification as per the norms prescribed by organization.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of HSSPP: http://hsspp.in/notice/IOLM%20Recruitment%2015-2-13.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 250: For General category candidates
Rs 125: For SC candidates of Haryana state
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by register them on the official recruitment link of CDAC Mohali: http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/
- Once the registration is completed, candidates will get a computer generated Acknowledgement slip containing Registration number and Password.
- One should take Acknowledgement slip and remit the application fee through Fee Challan (downloadable from the website) at the designated branches of Axis Bank in the Account No. 912020065003255.
- After completion of online application, candidates will get a computer generated application number.
- Candidates should take print out of the complete online application form, affix their photograph, and get it attested from a Notary or a Gazetted Officer, as it will have to be submitted at the time of counselling.
- The last date for paying the application fee is March 4, 2013. However, the online gateway for application will close on March 2, 2013 at 5:00 pm.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP), Panchkula, Haryana.
Last Date of Form Submission: 02-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/
Registered Office:Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP)
Sector-5, Shiksha Sadan
Contact No.: 0172 - 2590505
Fax No.: 0172 - 2586026