IACS Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2013
The interview date and schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates by the recruitment panel of IACS. For more information regarding the recruitment, one can visit the official website of IACS: http://www.iacs.res.in/
- B Sc Degree with first class or high second class from a recognized University / College. Or
- B Sc (Hons) with minimum 55% marks and M Sc Degree in Physics from a recognized University / College.
- Candidates should qualify NET (CSIR/UGC/LS) or GATE Examination.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, one can visit the official recruitment link of IACS: http://www.iacs.res.in/job/jrf_sspdb_feb19_2013.html
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online by sending the application along with complete bio-data to Professor Durga Basak through mail, on or before March 5, 2013.
- The E-mail Id for the application is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned website of IACS.
Last Date of Form Submission: 05-Mar-2013
Registered Office:Indian Association For The Cultivation Of Science (IACS)
2A & 2B, Raja S C Mullick Road, Jadavpur
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700032
Contact No: 033 - 24734971
Fax No: 033 - 24732805