IARI Announces Walk-in-Interview For Senior Research Fellow & Field Assistant Posts
The interview is scheduled to be held on March 2, 2013, at the Technology Cell, Division of Genetics, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi- 110012, from 10:00 am onwards. For further information regarding the recruitment, one can visit the official website of IARI: http://www.iari.res.in/
- M Sc Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Plant Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Life Sciences from a recognized University / College.
- Also, candidates should qualify NET or have equivalent qualification with 2 years experience.
- Experience in use of molecular markers/breeding in field crops and knowledge of Computer applications is desirable.
- Class 10 or Matriculation pass out with excellent academic record from a recognized School. In addition, one should possess minimum Six months work experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates applying for SRF should not be more than 35 years of age. However, age limit for AF is 30 years.
- Age relaxation of three and five years for both the positions will be respectively given to SC / ST /women and OBC candidates.
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can appear for Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on March 2, 2013, at the Technology Cell, Division of Genetics, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi- 110012, from 10:00 am onwards.
- Candidates have to bring a duly signed copy of their bio-data, one passport size photograph and original & photocopies of all required documents, along with them, at the venue of interview.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned official website of IARI.
Exams Date: 02-Mar-2013
Registered Office:Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Pusa Campus, New Delhi- 110012
Contact No: 011 - 25843375
Fax No: 011 - 25846420