IARI Division of Plant Pathology SRF & Lab Assistant Posts 2013
Last Updated: 2013-03-22T13:17:06+05:30
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Division of Plant Pathology, New Delhi, has invited applications from well-qualified and skillful professionals for recruitment 2013, for the following positions:
- Senior Research Fellow [SBIRI, DBT (PI: Dr. Shelly Praveen)]
- Lab Assistant [BIPP, DBT (PI: Dr. Shelly Praveen)]
Candidates will be appointed on temporary basis till the completion of the project. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and Interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of IARI: http://www.iari.res.in/
Senior Research Fellow
- M Sc Degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Life Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in the relevant field.
- Should have hands on experience in Molecular Biology Techniques with proven published record
- Should have experience in handling Software involved in Life Sciences Research
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Good knowledge of laboratory work and field operations.
- Should have work experience in Research Laboratory
- Must have basic knowledge of Computers
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / Women candidates provided as per government norms.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IARI: http://www.iari.res.in/files/BIPP_SBIRI_SRF-20032013-20130320-161529.pdf
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of IARI: http://www.iari.res.in/files/BIPP_SBIRI_SRF-20032013-20130320-161529.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with color passport-size photograph, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Principal Investigator, Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi - 110012, by ordinary post within 15 days from the date of publishing the advertisement i.e., March 20, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Project ______ and Post Applied For _____” on top left of the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned Indian Agricultural Research Institute website.
Download Form: http://www.iari.res.in/files/BIPP_SBIRI_SRF-20032013-20130320-161529.pdf
Registered Office:Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI),
Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Pusa Campus
New Delhi - 110012
Contact No.: +91-11-25843375, 25842367