ICMR Scientist B & Technician A Recruitment 2011
Last Updated: 2011-09-05T19:35:01+05:30
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, has invited applications from talented candidates of India, for recruitment 2011. The recruitment is to be done for the following posts:
- Scientist B
- Technician A
The recruitment is to be done purely on the basis of contract, for a period of 18 months. The candidate’s appointment is to be done for the project entitled Fabrication of Solar Powered Culture Incubator and Solar Baby Warmer, under the division of Reproductive Health & Nutrition, ICMR Headquarters.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Walk-in-Interview. The walk-in-interview is scheduled to be held on September 12, 2011 at ICMR Library. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of ICMR: http://www.icmr.nic.in/.
- Degree of B Tech in any discipline / Degree of M Sc or Master’s degree in the related field with first class, from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of working experience in the relevant field according to the qualification
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years
- Degree of Science from a recognized University or Passed 12th standard with Science subject or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution / Board
- One year of Certificate in the relevant Technical course
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of ICMR: http://www.icmr.nic.in/icmrnews/project_post_rhn.pdf.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview
- The interview is scheduled to be held on September 12, 2011, at the ICMR Library from 10.30 AM
- Candidates Bio-data will be start collecting from 9.00AM till 10.30 AM, after that bio-data will not be collected
- Candidates should bring 7 brief copies of Curriculum Vitae and original & 1 set of attested copies of all the relevant certificates along with then, on the date of interview, as its mandatory
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of ICMR: http://www.icmr.nic.in/icmrnews/project_post_rhn.pdf.
Registered Office:Indian Council of Medical Research
P O Box No. 4911
New Delhi - 110029