IGCAR Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-01-31T14:22:52+05:30
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from talented and skillful Indian candidates for recruitment 2013, for various posts of Trade Apprentices, in General Services Organisation (GSO), Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam. The recruitment is to be done for the following trades:
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel
- Programming and System Administration Assistant
- Medical Lab Tech. (Radiology)
- Medical Lab Tech. (Pathology)
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Trade Test, Viva Voce Test and Medical Examination. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the trade test / viva voce test. The trade test / viva voce test are scheduled to be held in the month of February / March 2013.
The test schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of IGCAR: http://www.igcar.gov.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of IGCAR: http://www.igcar.ernet.in/recruitment/Advt_GSO_012013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the Bio-data format from the official link of IGCAR: http://www.igcar.ernet.in/recruitment/Advt_GSO_012013.pdf
- Bio-data in the prescribed format, duly complete, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Administrative Officer III, General Services Organisation, Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam - 603102, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu, by post latest by February 15, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Stipendiary Apprentice” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.igcar.ernet.in/recruitment/Advt_GSO_012013.pdf
Registered Office:Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
Department of Atomic Energy,
Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu) - 603102